J. :) I greatly enjoy conversing with him about socialism or comics or life in general. He’s very funny. Very sweet. But even if you don’t get a nice word from him directly, you can see his genuine kindness and good humor in his posts on fuckyeahollie (or one of his other blogs). He’s always talking about buying something for his girlfriend or the artistic talent of fuckyeahaqauaman or how great another tumblr is. Self-deprecating but appreciative of other people. Love that. Chatting with him always cheers me up.
I wish he lived around here, because I think we’d get along like a house on fire. He could even bring fuckyeahaqauaman! But only if I’m allowed to make gay jokes about them on a near-constant basis. :P
- lettersfromtheattic likes this
- kunstgriff likes this
- fyeahdickgrayson likes this
- victor2k likes this
- idratherbeloislane likes this
- magicalgirlserena likes this
- love-and-radiation said: Go back and watch the first B&B episode with Bats and Arrow fighting the Clock King. Now, imagine they’re actually on a date in that scene…
- fuckyeahollie likes this
- fuckyeahollie said: god dammit :’D yes you can make as many gay jokes as you want, I wouldn’t have it any other way.
- comic-relief posted this